This template inserts a "Tool Info" panel into a page, including a tool photo, supervisor contact info and other relevant links.
Copy/paste the following code to include this template in a page. Preferably inserted at the top of the page.
|super = Tool Supervisor name from the list below
|super2 = Backup Tool Supervisor name from the list below
|type = One of the tool types from the list below
|recipe = One of the process types, from the list below
|toolid = ### the Tool ID number from SignupMonkey
|location = Bay #
|description = This is a machine
|manufacturer = MfgCorp.
|model = (if applicable)
|materials = (If applicable)
You can add the following "arguments" in the template.
- Supervisor: The |super = argument must match one of the names listed below, and email/phone will be filled in automatically. See the section below for available options/how to edit info.
- picture: A photograph of the tool. You must Upload the image file first (see Upload File on the left sidebar), then
Copy the resulting filename and Paste it into this argument. No Spaces Allowed in the filename!
- Type of Tool: The |type = argument must match one of the defined values below. This will will automatically link to the correct Tool Listing wiki page (eg. Dry Etching vs. Deposition etc.)
- Recipe Link: The |recipes = argument must match one of the defined values below. This will will automatically link to the correct Recipes wiki page (eg. Dry Etching vs. Deposition etc.)
- Tool ID on SignupMonkey: The |toolid = argument will create a link to the Signup Monkey page for this tool. This is the number at the end of the url for a tool on SignupMonkey. Using 999 will link to the Main tool list on SignupMonkey.
- location, description, manufacturer, model, materials : You can type anything you want for these, or leave them out entirely to omit that section.
- Name: By default, this argument is not included, and the title of the page will be used (which should be the name of the tool). If you want to change the name printed, add a line like:
|name = Optional Tool Name
Supervisor Contact Information
The Supervisor information (email, phone) is inserted automatically by the template Template:StaffContactInfo_DJ. Their contact info is coded in that template, hence there is no "email" or "phone" argument in the above example. This allows you to change their contact info in the Template:StaffContactInfo_DJ template only, and the change will show up on all of their tool pages automatically.
To edit the Supervisor info listed, you must edit the Template:StaffContactInfo_DJ template in Edit Source mode.
Arguments with Specific Values
The following arguments have specific options, only enter one of these values:
- super: primary tool supervisor
- Tony Bosch
- Ning Cao
- Mike Day
- Don Freeborn
- Aidan Hopkins
- Demis D. John
- Brian Lingg
- Bill Mitchell
- Dan Read
- Tom Reynolds
- Lee Sawyer
- Mike Silva
- Biljana Stamenic
- Tino Sy
- Brian Thibeault
- Zack Warburg
- Jack Whaley
- Luis Zuzunaga
- super2: secondary tool supervisor/backup
- Same options as above super
- type: type of tool
- Vacuum Deposition
- Dry Etch
- Wet Processing
- Thermal Processing
- Inspection, Test and Characterization
- (spaces are ok)
- recipe: type of recipes
- Vacuum Deposition (auto if `type` is set to this)
- Dry Etching (auto if `type` is set to this)
- Wet Etching
- Thermal Processing
2022-06-21: (Demis) Added "_DJ" to the name. Removed 2nd args from StafInfo and StaffInfoSecondary. Added _DJ to StaffInfo & StaffinforSecondary.
2022-06-22: (Demis) moved contact info to https://wiki.nanotech.ucsb.edu/wiki/Template:StaffContactInfo_DJ