Dicing Saw (ADT)
The Model 7100 Series is a semi-automatic dicing saw. Semiconductor, glass, and plastic substrates of all types can be automatically or manually cut. This dicing Saw is optimized for multi-angle dicing of tight tolerance substrates up to 200 mm diameter in size.
Check the Dicing Saw Recipes page for the blades we currently stock.
An ADT WM-966 tape applicator is used to mount samples to UV-release tape for dicing and an Ultron Systems UH104-8 UV lamp system is used to release samples post dicing.
Contact Staff for blades and dicing frames for your group.
- Maximum Wafer Size: 8"
- Parts mounted to UV-release tape for dicing
- Automated cut maps at multiple angles (0° and 90° typical)
- ~Few micron alignment to on-wafer features.
- Thermocarbon Resnoid dicing blades provided by Staff
- ADT Dicing Saw Standard Operating Procedure
- Tape Station Standard Operating Procedure
- Ultron Systems, Inc. 1042R Anti-Static Ultraviolet Film TDS
- Recovering an Old Recipe
- Recipes > Packaging > Dicing Saw Recipes (ADT 7100)
Be sure to also see the recipes for protecting your sample from dicing dust, and mounting/unmounting.